Inversion Diversion: We’ve always had inversions, why it matters
Why does Utah have an inversion? Historically, it’s always had inversions, even before pioneers moved here.
Luke Gang-Wellman joined us from the Leonardo to say that inversions are mostly caused by human activity.
How can we prevent the inversion from getting worse during the frigid Winter months?
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- After a cold November, Utah prepares for another storm
- ‘Sketched out’ University of Idaho students return to campus from break with…
- Lehi building placed on false lockdown after report of unconcealed gun
- BYU students win international award for video game
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?