Is the border wall shutdown worth hard-working families missing paychecks?
We had two IRS employees who will miss their paycheck on Friday only because they work for the federal government.
National Treasury Employee Union Chapter 67 Communication Coordinator Krystle Kirkpatrick and resident Jenny Brown joined the show to share their touching stories.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings