OPINION: Barbaric moment when federal employees struggle to pay for food
Jan 9, 2019, 7:19 PM | Updated: Aug 3, 2022, 2:46 pm
Is the border wall shutdown worth hard-working families missing paychecks?
We had two IRS employees who will miss their paycheck on Friday only because they work for the federal government.
National Treasury Employee Union Chapter 67 Communication Coordinator Krystle Kirkpatrick and resident Jenny Brown joined the show to share their touching stories.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Online marriage licensing gets the attention all over the world