OPINION: Introducing Marty the racially-profiling robot
Jan 16, 2019, 6:11 PM
Have you seen this new robot? His name is Marty and he’s a security robot that monitors stores across the U.S.
The only problem is he’s a little racist. He racially profiles people and will follow them around the stores.
Is this cute or creepy?
Today’s Top Stories
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- ‘Senseless crime’: The victims of July Fourth shootings
- Utah County announces first female chief investigator
- Unopened 1987 Nintendo video game could sell for $10,000
- Fourth of July weekend weather conditions ripe for fires
- Mr. Werner Schoeck – Granite High School
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Some Utah Jazz players’ heights shrunk a bit
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers