OPINION: Introducing Marty the racially-profiling robot
Jan 16, 2019, 6:11 PM | Updated: Aug 3, 2022, 2:45 pm
Have you seen this new robot? His name is Marty and he’s a security robot that monitors stores across the U.S.
The only problem is he’s a little racist. He racially profiles people and will follow them around the stores.
Is this cute or creepy?
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing