OPINION: How UT Police thwarted possible shooting in Taylorsville
A student allegedly threatened to shoot Taylorsville High School. His threats were thwarted thanks to Unified Police Department’s swift action. The suspect was in handcuffs nearly two hours after the threat was reported.
Unified Police Department Taylorsville Precinct Chief Tracy Wyant joined the show to bring you the latest.
Utah is not immune to mass shootings. We’ve just been lucky up until that point. On top of that, we great law enforcement.
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard