OPINION: Fighting global warming with Alka-Seltzer
Luke Gangi-Wellman with The Leonardo joins the show and we talk about how the thing that can cure your upset tummy might also fix global warming. It would take a whole lot of Tums at an incredible height, but it just might work. This is mind-boggling science.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two-vehicle crash involving a semi closes Highway 138 on Friday
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- Motorhome crash in Box Elder County claims the life of one person
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- BYU premieres documentary ‘The Black 14: Healing Hearts and Feeding Souls’
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- Community theater cancels shows after concerns over casting