Jennie Taylor, widow of Brent Taylor, invited to State of the Union
Jennie Taylor, the widow of North Ogden Mayor Sgt. Brent Taylor, has been invited to attend the State of the Union address. She is the guest of Representative Rob Bishop.
It is not known if Jennie Taylor will be mentioned in the State of the Union address by President Donald Trump.
She will also attend a reception held in the honor of her husband, hosted by Rep. Bishop.
Jennie Taylor has previously said that her husband, “wanted us to remember to love each other and to work together to better the community.”
She is the mother of seven children, ranging in age from 13 years to 1 year old.
Brent Taylor was serving as a major in the National Guard when he and another soldier was killed in Afghanistan in November 2018.
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police: Gunman fired more than 70 rounds at July 4 parade, 7 dead
- Highland Drive open after closing for hours due to fatal crash involving Coke truck
- Early morning crash on I-15 kills motorcyclist
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- Deuel Creek Fire continues to burn, officials hopeful for more containment
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says