Do you agree with “Stand Your Ground” laws? Utah might get their very own soon thanks to Representative Cory Maloy’s HB 114 “Self-Defense Amendments.”
Also, Representative Christine Watkins joined the show to share about her bill that could give domestic abuse victims the choice to conceal carry even without a permit for up to 120 days. Does the bill–HB 243 Domestic Violence Modifications–giving guns to the domestic abuse survivor empower them or could this lead to bigger problems?
JayMac News Show is usually hosted by KSL News Radio’s Jay McFarland, who also hosts the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on iTunes. Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/JayMacNewsShow/
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings