The following is an opinion piece and does not necessarily reflect the views of KSL Newsradio or its ownership.
SALT LAKE CITY — Should you have a license to be a pedestrian? That’s what I want to initiate after this latest report that came out showing that pedestrian deaths are at an all-time high.
I believe this is directly linked to technology. What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show, weekdays from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on KSL Newsradio, as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings