OPINION: Pedestrian – YOU, yes you, need to put down your phone
The following is an opinion piece and does not necessarily reflect the views of KSL Newsradio or its ownership.
SALT LAKE CITY — Should you have a license to be a pedestrian? That’s what I want to initiate after this latest report that came out showing that pedestrian deaths are at an all-time high.
I believe this is directly linked to technology. What are your thoughts? Do you agree with me?
Jay Mcfarland hosts the JayMac News Show, weekdays from 12:30 to 3 p.m. on KSL Newsradio, as well as the fictional podcast, Hosts of Eden. KSL Newsradio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Today’s Top Stories
- Eviction filings on the rise in Utah, compared to this time last year
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- Ballpark Station reopens after closing due to fallen scaffolding
- Teen killed in Hurricane auto-pedestrian accident
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc