Two women with two similar stories about former Vice President Joe Biden have two very different reactions.
Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores accused Biden of holding her shoulders and kissing her head. She said that it was an inappropriate interaction. Despite the interaction, she says she’ll support Biden in the 2020 election against President Trump.
On the other hand, former ex-defense secretary’s wife Stephanie Carter says Biden interacted with her in a very similar way. However, Carter says the interaction with Biden was not unwanted and it was comforting.
Who is right? This is such a sticky situation.
Jay Mcfarland hosts KSL News Radio’s JayMac News Show. He also hosts a fictional podcast called Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts.v Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings