OPINION: Dissecting Joe Biden’s eskimo kissing allegations
Two women with two similar stories about former Vice President Joe Biden have two very different reactions.
Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores accused Biden of holding her shoulders and kissing her head. She said that it was an inappropriate interaction. Despite the interaction, she says she’ll support Biden in the 2020 election against President Trump.
On the other hand, former ex-defense secretary’s wife Stephanie Carter says Biden interacted with her in a very similar way. However, Carter says the interaction with Biden was not unwanted and it was comforting.
Who is right? This is such a sticky situation.
Jay Mcfarland hosts KSL News Radio’s JayMac News Show. He also hosts a fictional podcast called Hosts of Eden. KSL News Radio is part of Bonneville Media and based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Don’t forget to review and subscribe to the JayMac Mac News Show podcast on Apple Podcasts.v Or follow Jay on Twitter and Instagram @JayMacNewsShow or on Facebook.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula
- Time Out on the Field