BOUNTIFUL, Utah — The Bountiful City Police Department says someone is responsible for lighting a large aerial fireworks display in the bathroom of one of the city’s parks. As a result, some park patrons thought the noise was gunshots, particularly upsetting because it happened, just days after mass shootings took place in Dayton, Ohio and El Paso, Texas, according to a police Facebook post.
Police are asking for information about who might be responsible for the damage to the park’s bathroom. The Facebook post lists a newer silver Fork truck appearing to have furniture in the bed as a possible vehicle of interest. One of the suspects was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts, according to police.
Authorities are asking anyone with information on the vehicle or suspects to please call them at 801-298-6000 or contact them via social media. Reference case 190002164.
- Coronavirus: Utah man in isolation after testing positive (pageviews: 1688)
- Church spends nearly $1 billion in humanitarian, welfare aid, leaders say (pageviews: 1502)
- Boys anonymously buy Valentines for every girl in their grade at Farmington Jr High (pageviews: 916)
- Mylar balloon: don't let it go! (pageviews: 822)
- Boy Scouts file for bankruptcy due to sex-abuse lawsuits (pageviews: 801)
- Mike Bloomberg gains 2 Utah campaign co-chairs (pageviews: 735)
- Fugitive, K9 officer killed in officer involved shooting (pageviews: 730)
- Trump campaign manager deletes dramatic Air Force One NASCAR photo after people point out it's from 2004 (pageviews: 678)