Suspects wanted in connection with fireworks vandalism at Bountiful park
BOUNTIFUL, Utah — The Bountiful City Police Department says someone is responsible for lighting a large aerial fireworks display in the bathroom of one of the city’s parks. As a result, some park patrons thought the noise was gunshots, particularly upsetting because it happened, just days after mass shootings took place in Dayton, Ohio and El Paso, Texas, according to a police Facebook post.
Police are asking for information about who might be responsible for the damage to the park’s bathroom. The Facebook post lists a newer silver Fork truck appearing to have furniture in the bed as a possible vehicle of interest. One of the suspects was wearing a white shirt and blue shorts, according to police.
Authorities are asking anyone with information on the vehicle or suspects to please call them at 801-298-6000 or contact them via social media. Reference case 190002164.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Fatal car crash closes southbound I-15 in Washington County
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces the construction of 18 new temples
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Rubio vows to oppose potential Hurricane Ian aid package if lawmakers ‘load it up with…
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Satellite photo shows Chad Daybell property on likely day of child’s burial
- Sacheen Littlefeather, Native American activist and actress, dead at 75