Dead body found in Utah storage unit by person cleaning it
OGDEN, Utah (AP) — A person cleaning a storage unit in Utah found a dead body inside it and investigators are trying to determine if a crime took place.
The body was found Thursday inside the unit at Stock-N-Lock Self Storage in Ogden, north of Salt Lake City.
Lt. Tyler Ziegler called the case “very suspicious.”
It was not immediately known how long the body had been inside the storage unit.
Police did not have information on the gender or age of the person, who has not been identified.
Investigators were collecting evidence and trying to find surveillance footage.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour