Police investigate possible Millcreek home invasion and shooting
MILLCREEK, Utah — At least three people are in custody after what a witness describes as a home invasion and shooting in Millcreek.
Darrin Mann lives in the home near 4200 South and 500 East, close to the intersection of Normandie Lane and Malibu Drive. He says five people – a roommate, a guest and two visitors – were inside the home this morning at around 7:45 when someone entered the home with a gun and fired shots.
Mann says neither he nor his friends know who that person was.
In addition to the three people being questioned in police custody, Unified police said they still want to speak to two other people who may be in the hospital.
Contributing: Felicia Martinez, KSL TV
Today’s Top Stories
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City