Police investigate possible Millcreek home invasion and shooting
MILLCREEK, Utah — At least three people are in custody after what a witness describes as a home invasion and shooting in Millcreek.
Darrin Mann lives in the home near 4200 South and 500 East, close to the intersection of Normandie Lane and Malibu Drive. He says five people – a roommate, a guest and two visitors – were inside the home this morning at around 7:45 when someone entered the home with a gun and fired shots.
Mann says neither he nor his friends know who that person was.
In addition to the three people being questioned in police custody, Unified police said they still want to speak to two other people who may be in the hospital.
Contributing: Felicia Martinez, KSL TV
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Grandson of two found dead at a home in Clearfield facing murder charges