TAYLORSVILLE — An arrest has been made in a string of mailbox burglaries when Officers responded to a report of a suspicious person in the area of 4180 W and 5135 S. After following open mailboxes, street by street they they found the suspects.
A short chase ensued after which, Jose Luis Castillo and Brittany Hernandez were arrested.
Numerous stolen items were found in the suspects backpack that had been taken from previous mail thefts.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings