SALT LAKE CITY — The Commission on Presidential Debates announced on Friday that the University of Utah will play host to a Vice Presidential Debate next October.
The debate will be held at Kingsbury Hall at 7 PM on Wednesday, October 7, 2020, and will run for 90 minutes. This is the first time a national debate has been held in Utah.
The debate commission announced four general election debates: three presidential debates and one vice presidential debate.
The first general election presidential debate will be held on Sept. 29, 2020, at the University of Notre Dame. The second debate will then be held at the University of Michigan on October 13, and finally at Belmont University in Nashville, TN on October 22.
Utah is the only western state that will host any of the general election debates.
- Site of Mackenzie Lueck murder up for sale... described as what? (pageviews: 3069)
- Church releases updated handbook; section addressing transgender individuals (pageviews: 2736)
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony (pageviews: 2468)
- Some Oregon residents petition to join "Greater Idaho" (pageviews: 1671)
- This violinist played her instrument as surgeons removed a brain tumor (pageviews: 1574)
- Contests (pageviews: 1382)
- Celebrities rally to send Quaden Bayles to Disneyland after bullying video goes viral (pageviews: 1281)