Man charged with burglary in Logan Temple vandalism
LOGAN (AP)– A Utah man who authorities say vandalized a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints temple because he was upset no women from the faith would date him has been charged with burglary and criminal mischief.
Online court records show that charges were filed Thursday against 34-year-old Peter Ambrose.
Police said after his arrest Tuesday that Ambrose told officers he was upset he could not see his children during the Christmas holiday, and that no Latter-day Saint women wanted to date him.
No attorney was listed for Ambrose in court records.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Ogden Police looking for driver that hit a crossing guard
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon