LOGAN (AP)– A Utah man who authorities say vandalized a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints temple because he was upset no women from the faith would date him has been charged with burglary and criminal mischief.
Online court records show that charges were filed Thursday against 34-year-old Peter Ambrose.
Police said after his arrest Tuesday that Ambrose told officers he was upset he could not see his children during the Christmas holiday, and that no Latter-day Saint women wanted to date him.
No attorney was listed for Ambrose in court records.
- A YouTuber's fancy Bali vacation sure looked nice. Nope, the photos were taken in an Ikea (pageviews: 4140)
- A timeline of the missing Idaho children (pageviews: 2349)
- Police: Body found in pipe near Target in Salt Lake (pageviews: 1873)
- Volunteer cuddle program helps babies in the NICU (pageviews: 1533)
- 5-year-old Millcreek boy hit and killed (pageviews: 1310)
- Gym trainer arrested for recording females in changing room (pageviews: 1180)
- Fatal rollover near Salt Lake airport (pageviews: 849)
- Provo PD seeing many cars with illegal black license plates (pageviews: 843)