SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg has announced the location of his upcoming town hall meeting in Salt Lake City.
He’ll appear Monday, February 17th at The Complex, at 536 W. 100 South in Salt Lake.
Buttigieg has a pair of new endorsements in Utah. Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson and former Salt Lake City Mayor Ted Wilson announced Buttigieg as their presidential pick on Friday.
Jenny Wilson said in a statement that Buttigieg would be a unifying leader who could both energize the party’s base and attract moderates.
Her father Ted Wilson says the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, would be the best qualified to run the country.
Their endorsements contrast with Democratic U.S. Rep. Ben McAdams, who has endorsed former New York City mayor Mike Bloomberg.
- Site of Mackenzie Lueck murder up for sale... described as what? (pageviews: 3069)
- Church releases updated handbook; section addressing transgender individuals (pageviews: 2736)
- Parents of Susan Powell endure day of graphic court testimony (pageviews: 2468)
- Some Oregon residents petition to join "Greater Idaho" (pageviews: 1671)
- This violinist played her instrument as surgeons removed a brain tumor (pageviews: 1574)
- Contests (pageviews: 1382)
- Celebrities rally to send Quaden Bayles to Disneyland after bullying video goes viral (pageviews: 1281)