United Airlines to ditch Biscoff in favor of Oreo
United Airlines has announced that there is going to be a change-up in their complimentary snack offerings in March. The airline told USA Today that instead of the iconic Biscoff cookie, they will be serving Oreo Thins.
“Our complementary snack options continue to be a hit and we’re always looking for opportunities to introduce new selections,” spokesperson Andrea Hiller told USA Today.
The new thin chocolate cookies will join the airline’s lineup alongside the popular Stroopwafel in March.
Today’s Top Stories
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Layton City is under extreme firework restrictions
- Tooele City releases fireworks restrictions map
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Man dies during performance at Battle Creek Field of Flight Air Show
- Several people killed in Copenhagen mall shooting, police say
- Semi-truck rolls on I-80 at U.S.-40, Silver Creek Junction
- Update: Vehicle crashes into Famous Footwear, leaving four injured
- UPDATE: SLCPD investigating party shooting that left one in critical condition