United Airlines to ditch Biscoff in favor of Oreo
United Airlines has announced that there is going to be a change-up in their complimentary snack offerings in March. The airline told USA Today that instead of the iconic Biscoff cookie, they will be serving Oreo Thins.
“Our complementary snack options continue to be a hit and we’re always looking for opportunities to introduce new selections,” spokesperson Andrea Hiller told USA Today.
The new thin chocolate cookies will join the airline’s lineup alongside the popular Stroopwafel in March.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail