United Airlines to ditch Biscoff in favor of Oreo
Feb 18, 2020, 6:22 AM
(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
United Airlines has announced that there is going to be a change-up in their complimentary snack offerings in March. The airline told USA Today that instead of the iconic Biscoff cookie, they will be serving Oreo Thins.
“Our complementary snack options continue to be a hit and we’re always looking for opportunities to introduce new selections,” spokesperson Andrea Hiller told USA Today.
The new thin chocolate cookies will join the airline’s lineup alongside the popular Stroopwafel in March.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- El Nino has returned. What does that mean for Utah?
- New distribution center dedicated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- SLC Council issues statement on UTA Pride bus being pulled from parade
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Identities released of Hyrum couple found dead in their home
- Service animal removed from grocery store. Does the ADA allow that?
- Seven months into Adderall shortage, expert offers advice
- Romney: Trump brought charges upon himself, is innocent until proven guilty
- Utah man sues Alaska State Troopers, claims conditional job offer revoked over HIV status
- Two found dead after shooting at Cache County home