Former GE CEO Jack Welch is dead
(CNN) — Jack Welch, who led General Electric through 20 years of its greatest financial success, has died, according to CNBC, which spoke with his wife, Suzy. He was 84.
Welch became CEO of GE in 1981 and led it until his retirement in 2001.
™ & © 2020 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs