Auto-pedestrian accident in Daybreak shuts down road for a few hours
DAYBREAK — Early Saturday morning an auto-pedestrian accident in Daybreak shut down the eastbound lane on Daybreak Parkway for a few hours while police investigated the scene.
It was reported that the vehicle hit the pedestrian as he was crossing the road but it is unclear whether the pedestrian was crossing against the signal.
When talking about the car that hit the pedestrian, he said, “It was in the right lane traveling eastbound on Daybreak Parkway when it struck the pedestrian.”
He also stated that there were no indications of impairment by the driver, but officials are still investigating.
The male pedestrian is in extremely critical condition and was transported by ambulance to IMC.
Today’s Top Stories
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- Utah Transit Authority closes Ballpark Station due to debris on tracks
- 21-year-old man sentenced for multiple sex crimes
- Automatic emergency braking should only be used as a last resort
- The Queen Center
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered…
- BYU engineering students put ‘world’s smallest Book of Mormon’ on 4 inch disc
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- The peak of the Geminid meteor shower is tonight