Auto-pedestrian accident in Daybreak shuts down road for a few hours
DAYBREAK — Early Saturday morning an auto-pedestrian accident in Daybreak shut down the eastbound lane on Daybreak Parkway for a few hours while police investigated the scene.
It was reported that the vehicle hit the pedestrian as he was crossing the road but it is unclear whether the pedestrian was crossing against the signal.
When talking about the car that hit the pedestrian, he said, “It was in the right lane traveling eastbound on Daybreak Parkway when it struck the pedestrian.”
He also stated that there were no indications of impairment by the driver, but officials are still investigating.
The male pedestrian is in extremely critical condition and was transported by ambulance to IMC.
Today’s Top Stories
- US military has shot down the Chinese spy balloon off US East Coast, US official says
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- AirMed responding to tubing accident in Peter Sinks, Logan
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Man wanted for leaving a dead fish at ‘The Goonies’ house saved by Coast Guard…
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Don’t put dogs in truck beds, Utah Humane Society says
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…