First positive coronavirus test in Carbon County
Apr 1, 2020, 8:40 PM | Updated: 9:19 pm
CARBON COUNTY — The first positive test of coronavirus has been recorded in Carbon County, Utah, as reported by the Southeast Utah Health Department.
The patient is an adult male between the ages of 25 and 45. Early in the investigation, initial information indicates that he is NOT a resident of Utah.
This is the second positive test of coronavirus in the district covered by the Southeast Utah Health Department, with the first being in Grand County.
Health officials there say they are working on getting in touch with anyone the patient may have come in contact with.
This story is currently being updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man in custody after hours of negotiation in Orem home
- Chance of thunderstorms Thursday could affect BYU game
- Hurricane Ian weakens to Category 3 after making landfall in Florida, but officials warn the…
- Researchers using dirty diapers to develop new autism test
- American Leadership Academy responds to homecoming incident
- Former KSL NewsRadio talk show host in the path of Hurricane Ian
- At Alpine school board meeting, Natalie Cline claims district allows porn in classrooms
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Controversial homecoming dress code ends in protest
- Federal, state authorities warn of return of missed jury duty, outstanding warrant scam