CARBON COUNTY — The first positive test of coronavirus has been recorded in Carbon County, Utah, as reported by the Southeast Utah Health Department.
The patient is an adult male between the ages of 25 and 45. Early in the investigation, initial information indicates that he is NOT a resident of Utah.
This is the second positive test of coronavirus in the district covered by the Southeast Utah Health Department, with the first being in Grand County.
Health officials there say they are working on getting in touch with anyone the patient may have come in contact with.
This story is currently being updated.
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick (pageviews: 27327)
- Police: Man turns himself in after killing Tinder date (pageviews: 6865)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? (pageviews: 6175)
- FACT CHECK: Can hand sanitizer catch fire in your car? | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 5062)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is opening 14 more temples (pageviews: 4336)
- UPDATED: Wearing a mask incorrectly while healthy might actually make you sick | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 3766)
- Hope In Darkness (pageviews: 3341)
- Police say woman killed after meeting a man on a Tinder date (pageviews: 2473)
- Family releases statement after woman murdered on Tinder date (pageviews: 2074)