Frontrunner hit a mother and child sending them to the hospital
PROVO — A 21-year-old woman and her two-year-old attempted to cross the Frontrunner tracks before the train came near 500 S 900 W around 3:30 PM, that’s when the Frontrunner hit both the mother and child.
At the time of the incident, The railroad crossing arms were down and the mother reportedly decided to take a chance.
The baby was life-flighted to Primary Children’s Hospital and the mother is in a Provo hospital at this time. Both are in critical condition.
This is a developing story.
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Utah Gov. turns 56 bills into new Utah laws, several involve Bears Ears
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors