Heber City Police warn of new scam in Wasatch County
WASATCH COUNTY — The Heber City Police Department reported a new scam that is happening in Wasatch County from people claiming to be from Heber Light and Power.
Reportedly the scammers are calling Wasatch County residents claiming to be from Heber Light and Power and demanding immediate payment.
Police want to inform the public to be cautious and that they will never receive a call demanding payment from Heber Light and Power.
Heber police urge the public to call them for help if you need help with a scam situation.
Today’s Top Stories
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Breaking: 5-year-old child in critical condition after being hit by truck
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Church leader speaks of caring for the earth at Why It Matters conference
- Moab plans to investigate police interaction with Gabby Petito, fiancé
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- University of Utah researchers unveil Utah Bionic Leg