Bear Lake Utah is the Perfect Place to Visit This Spring and Summer if You are Looking for Something to Get You Out of the House
This article about Bear Lake Utah is sponsored by the Bear Lake Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The “Caribbean of the Rockies” is one of the most serene places in the state of Utah. If you have ever been to Bear Lake in northern Utah, you know just how pristine and turquoise the water is. And in many places on the lake, the water is very clear. Here are three things you’re going to want to check out at Bear Lake:
The recently opened Bridgerland Adventure Park is home to so many things for you and the family to do together. The list of what you can do is HUGE! You can ride the giant swing, then do some axe throwing. Then you can climb the climbing wall, play disc golf, play miniature golf, play on the playground, challenge yourself on the aerial challenge course, ride the zip line, bounce on the bungee trampoline, and go tubing down the giant slide. And finally, you can enjoy some great food.
Then to the north of the lake, is an amazing place that can help you get back to nature, the Bear Lake Wildlife and Bird Refuge. At the refuge, you’ll find beautiful Sandhill Cranes, Herons, Snowy Egrets, White Pelicans, and a variety of duck and geese species. It’s even home to one of the largest Canada Goose populations in the United States.
3. Bear Lake Utah and Everything Else!
Yes, right now is time for you to get away, have fun again, and take some time to relax. Bear Lake’s turquoise water is just the thing you need! Right now is a perfect time to visit. Your safety is important and COVID-19 precautions are being observed with masks, gloves, hand washing, and sanitization. So you can feel safe. The local businesses just ask that you are being respectful of those around you. But once you get out on the water on the floating device you choose (rented or not), you’ll definitely be able to spread out. Plus there are some great package deals happening right now too. Come and see what’s new at Bear Lake!
Bonus! Bear Lake Raspberry Days
Bear Lake Raspberry Days is still set to happen on August 6th-8th. It has not been postponed or canceled. The event info is HERE!
- Are You Ready To Take The Monster Plunge? 4 Reasons Why The Bear Lake Monster Winterfest Is The Can’t-Miss Utah Winter Activity
- When the Weather at Bear Lake Starts to Swing Toward Fall and Winter, The Lake Becomes an Incredible Wonderland
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered with 3 Cool Spots to Visit This Weekend
Today’s Top Stories
- Police say Herriman woman tried to bribe an officer
- Black bear captured in Morgan County
- Man found dead from self-inflicted wound following SWAT situation
- Fire sets off a propane explosion in Pleasant Grove
- California churchgoers detained gunman in deadly attack
- Be over the moon because total lunar eclipse coming Sunday to Utah
- Dog thrown out of car taken in by South Salt Lake Animal Services
- A notorius ice skating hitman finds redemption through his sister’s eyes
- iPhone sale gone wrong results in the arrest of a Salt Lake City man
- Abbott says agreement reached to reopen baby formula plant