How Much Do You Know About the High Uinta Mountains? Take this Uinta Mountain Quiz to See How Much You Know!
This Uinta Mountain quiz is sponsored by The Cabins at Bear River Lodge.
With the High Uintas just a short drive away from Salt Lake City, it’s worth a drive to see one of the most beautiful places in the state. But since it’s a bit of a local secret, how much do you know about the Uinta Mountains? Take this short quiz to see how much you know!
Take the Uinta Mountain Quiz
What does 'Uinta' mean in the Ute dialect?
What trail is 64 miles long and begins near Mirror Lake?
What mountain in the Uintas is also the tallest mountain in Utah?
King's Peak is 13,527′ tall.
Why are the Uinta Mountains so unique?
How many lakes are in the High Uintas?
Share your Results:
How did you do? Don’t forget to share it so you can see how your friends do!
And if you are looking to get away to the Uinta Mountains, check out what shared cabin ownership can offer at The Cabins at Bear River Lodge. With beautiful cabins, amazing recreation rentals at TRAX PowerSports, and being at the gates of the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest and the Uinta Mountains, you’re sure to make memories that last a lifetime!
Today’s Top Stories
- MyKayla Skinner wins silver on vault at Tokyo Olympics
- One man is dead following crash on I-70
- COLD: Dave Cawley’s theory behind the death of Susan Cox Powell
- Fun facts about the Olympics
- 6 common questions about treasury management services
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- Flash flooding, storms, wreak more havoc on southern Utah
- Ledecky bids farewell to Tokyo Games
- Many Utah school districts still waiting on COVID guidance for the fall
- UDOT to open first new interchange as part of U.S. 89 project