This article about things to do in Moab, Utah is sponsored by Red Cliffs Lodge.
If you are looking for adventure, Moab Utah is THE place you have to check out this year. Even if you’ve been to Moab before, there is still so much that you probably haven’t explored or seen. Here are 3 things to do in Moab.
Start by visiting Arches National Park home to more than 200 natural sandstone arches including the Utah icon, Delicate Arch. The entrance to the park is just to the north of Moab, and there are plenty of hiking trails for you to explore.
Next, you’ll want to take a drive to see Dead Horse Point State Park. This park is all about the views! Dead Horse Point is a perfect vantage point over the Colorado River, And it’s right at the edge of Canyonlands National Park. The views are fantastic!
And now that you have seen Canyonlands in the distance, you should go to Canyonlands. But make sure to PLAN for a trip to Canyonlands. The park is the largest National Park in the state. Driving to each of its three districts could take two to six hours. Plus it’s very remote. Take everything you’ll need.
BUT it’s one of the most surreal places you will ever visit. Everything from the towering cliffs to the intersection of the Colorado River and the Green River will keep you busy for days with hiking and exploring.
For all your Moab excursions, you’ll definitely need a home base. At Red Cliffs Lodge you can have a room overlooking the Colorado River. The rooms are incredible! But Red Cliffs Lodge also offers all sorts of adventures. You can go horseback riding, check out the Moab Museum of Film and Western Heritage, play some tennis, or take a dip in the pool. Red Cliffs has received a AAA rating in excellence for not only housekeeping but it was in the top 2% of all lodging. You can check out their website for their latest deals.
What Things to Do In Moab Will You Start With?
There is plenty more to do in Moab with anything from rafting to going 4x4ing! Just choose your adventure wisely!
- Bear Lake Utah is the Perfect Place to Visit This Spring and Summer if You are Looking for Something to Get You Out of the House
- 3 Adventurous Things to do in Bryce Canyon: You’ve Got to Check Out the Views in this National Park
- How Much Do You Know About the High Uinta Mountains? Take this Uinta Mountain Quiz to See How Much You Know!
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Two deputies wounded, suspect dead, after shooting near the Salt Lake County Metro Jail
- UPDATE: SR-190 reopened after fatal crash in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Armed suspect killed in exchange of gunfire with SLCO Deputies
- McDonald’s is leaving Walmart, and Walmart is looking for new options
- Opinion: What kind of Americans do we want to be?
- Latter-day Saint church leaders say normal is ‘getting closer’ in Utah
- Police arrest 37 students after hours at Corner Canyon High School
- What is an accessory dwelling unit? How ADU’s can help your finances, future, and your…
- Do You Suffer From Intimacy Pain, Pressure, or Leaking? Here Are 7 Ways You Can Get Relief…
- Vernal Utah might not be on top of your vacation adventures BUT it should be: here are 3…