Officers put on Fourth of July show for Primary Children’s Medical Center
SALT LAKE CITY — Firework shows were canceled across the state of Utah for the Fourth of July. But at the Primary Children’s Medical Center, police officers put on a special Fourth of July show called “Good Night Lights” using the lights on their vehicles.
The West Jordan Police Department posted on their Facebook page about the Fourth of July show along with pictures of both officers and children at the hospital participating in and enjoying the show.
The post said, “Our officers were able to rub shoulders with some super strong and brave kids. We are here for them and they are here for us!”
Today’s Top Stories
- New dress code gives West High School students more leeway
- Man in extremely critical condition following motorcycle accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Woman dies in SLC shooting, suspect arrested
- Bluffdale crash involving semi-truck kills one
- Semi driver dies after driving off side of roadway
- One person in critical condition after Sunday night shooting
- Senate race between Lee and McMullin is tight as election day gets closer
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: Photos of topless women at U of U football game who may face charges