Shooting in Sandy leaves one injured
SANDY, Utah — A shooting in Sandy left one person injured Wednesday evening. The shooting occurred around 6:00 p.m. near 197 W. Eastgate Drive in Sandy, at the Sandy Mobile Home Park.
One victim is being transferred to a hospital; their condition is unknown at this time.
This story is developing and will be updated when information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Tech student dies after falling from fifth-story balcony
- Lawsuit against Arches National Park after incident resulting in the death of a woman
- Kirstie Alley, ‘Cheers’ and ‘Veronica’s Closet’ star, dead at 71
- A 4-day workweek is working for Provo government
- Colorado gay club shooting suspect charged with hate crimes
- Georgia voters once again have the last word during election season
- ‘Goblin mode’ chosen as Oxford word of the year for 2022
- Three toys recalled in U.S. for excessive lead paint
- Avalanche at Snowbird caused by skier, no injuries
- Deadline for REAL ID-compliant license, ID card, extended to 2025