Shooting in Sandy leaves one injured
SANDY, Utah — A shooting in Sandy left one person injured Wednesday evening. The shooting occurred around 6:00 p.m. near 197 W. Eastgate Drive in Sandy, at the Sandy Mobile Home Park.
One victim is being transferred to a hospital; their condition is unknown at this time.
This story is developing and will be updated when information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- Lawyer releases pages from Brian Laundrie’s notebook in which he admits to killing…