Jordan School District to address COVID-19 at Riverton High
RIVERTON, Utah — The Jordan District School Board will hold an emergency meeting Wednesday night to address COVID-19 at Riverton High School, which has 16 active cases.
The board will consider whether to quarantine the school for two weeks, under the plan they prepared for the Utah State Board of Education before the school year began.
As soon as the decision comes down, you’ll hear it live on KSL NewsRadio and we will update that information here as well.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Utah primary election: Acceptable ID to bring for in-person voting
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law