RIVERTON, Utah — The Jordan District School Board will hold an emergency meeting Wednesday night to address COVID-19 at Riverton High School, which has 16 active cases.
The board will consider whether to quarantine the school for two weeks, under the plan they prepared for the Utah State Board of Education before the school year began.
As soon as the decision comes down, you’ll hear it live on KSL NewsRadio and we will update that information here as well.
This story will be updated.
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 8831)
- Where are fires burning across the western US? An interactive map (pageviews: 5008)
- Jordan School District closes Riverton High School Thursday and Friday (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah sets COVID-19 records for single day and rolling average increases | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1888)
- Utah sets COVID-19 records for single day and rolling average increases (pageviews: 1719)
- VIDEO: Police shooting in Holladay sends one person to hospital | KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1060)
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87 (pageviews: 932)
- Coronavirus Tracker (pageviews: 905)