The chicken sandwich battle has its newest contender, and Wendy’s really want’s you to try theirs. That’s why they’re offering customers a free one.
The fast-food restaurant rolled out their chicken contender last week to replace the Homestyle Chicken Sandwich which has been on the menu for the last decade.
Wendy’s says their new Classic Chicken Sandwich has a crispier and juicier fried-chicken filet they’ve topped with mayo, a slice of tomato, lettuce, and pickles — all placed on a toasted bun.
“We can’t wait for our fans to get their hands on the New Classic Chicken Sandwich which has the perfect crunch from breading and pickles paired with the juiciness and flavor of the fillet,” Carl Loredo, Chief Marketing Officer for The Wendy’s Company said at the launch of the sandwich.
How to get a free Wendy’s Chicken Sandwich
If you play your cards right, you can actually get two free Wendy’s chicken sandwiches.
Wendy’s is set to run this promotion until November 8th, where customers can get a free Classic Chicken Sandwich with any other purchase made on their mobile app or at the drive-thru.
In the app, the offer can be found in their ‘Rewards Store’ under ‘Offers.’
More chicken stories:
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to “transmission index” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 14286)
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to "transmission index" (pageviews: 8983)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4442)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1099)
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transiton begin (pageviews: 903)
- Developers roll out new COVID-19 test that also detects influenza and RSV (pageviews: 807)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC (pageviews: 804)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 762)