BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A woman was killed in a car accident near Riverside, Utah Wednesday morning.
At approximately 8:26 a.m., Utah Highway Patrol reported the driver of a white Honda Odyssey was traveling South on 4400 West at the intersection of SR-30.
UHP says for an unknown reason the driver of the Honda Odyssey drove through a stop sign and into the intersection where it hit a tractor-trailer traveling eastbound on SR-30.
According to UHP troopers, the impact occurred at the rear axle of the trailer, killing the woman, who was the driver of the Honda Odyssey. She was the only occupant in the vehicle. The driver of the semi-truck is uninjured.
UHP also noted any photos of the fatal car accident taken by state troopers are evidential and will not be released. Additionally, the deceased driver’s name will be released once the family has had time to be notified.
This article will be updated when more information becomes available.
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to “transmission index” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 12527)
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to "transmission index" (pageviews: 8134)
- Church leaders join Utah politicians urging at-home Thanksgiving – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 2644)
- President Nelson: A message of hope and healing – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1135)
- Hogle Zoo hosts 'ZooLights' event for free throughout December (pageviews: 1046)
- How AI faces are being weaponized online (pageviews: 991)
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transiton begin (pageviews: 832)
- Ceremonial Temple groundbreaking Saturday in McAllen, Texas – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 734)