The partnership to bring the new AirLife Utah air ambulance to Ogden Regional Medical Center will begin on Nov. 3. The new helicopter and teams will serve hospitals throughout northern Utah, southern Idaho and southwest Wyoming.
“I’m pleased that Air Methods will be MountainStar Healthcare’s new partner for air ambulance services, which we will proudly station right here at Ogden Regional,” Mark Adams, CEO of Ogden Regional Medical Center said.
“This partnership allows us to continue providing high quality and safe patient care. AirLife Utah’s aircraft and skilled crew will also make interfacility transports possible, as necessary, as COVD-19 cases continue to surge in the region. It is crucial that we have air medical transport capabilities, and we are happy to partner with Air Methods to serve our community.”
Air Methods says the new AirLife Utah will be staffed with trauma clinicians and pilots and carry blood and plasma on every flight as well as aviation mechanics on the ground to keep the aircraft ready to fly.
The team based at Ogden Regional will serve Cache Valley Hospital, Brigham City Hospital, Pleasant View Emergency Center, and Lakeview Hospital, and other surrounding community hospitals, to provide emergency air medical services throughout northern Utah, southern Idaho, and southwest Wyoming.
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to “transmission index” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 14286)
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to "transmission index" (pageviews: 8983)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4442)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1099)
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transiton begin (pageviews: 903)
- Developers roll out new COVID-19 test that also detects influenza and RSV (pageviews: 807)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC (pageviews: 804)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 762)