Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
SALT LAKE CITY– Two teens from Taylorsville are missing and were last seen in the greater Salt Lake City area, according to Salt Lake City Police Department (SLCPD). Authorities believe Carol, 14, and Kaleb, 17, are together somewhere in Salt Lake.
SLCPD said the two missing teens from Taylorsville are headed towards downtown Salt Lake.
Carol is described as 5’1″ 130 pounds brown hair blue eyes. Carol is considered endangered due to her mental capacity, SLCPD reported.
Kaleb is described as 5’7″ 180 pounds blonde hair blue eyes by SLCPD.
Both of the minors were last seen in Millcreek at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday evening.
If you have seen these two, or know anything about their whereabouts, please contact the Unified Police Department at 801-743-7000.
This article will be updated when more information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Wordle, the easy online word game that’s easy to love
- Herriman mother saved by off-duty police officer
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- State of Utah files lawsuit against pharmaceutical retailers
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Fireworks and some open flames are now banned in Park City