Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC
SALT LAKE CITY– Two teens from Taylorsville are missing and were last seen in the greater Salt Lake City area, according to Salt Lake City Police Department (SLCPD). Authorities believe Carol, 14, and Kaleb, 17, are together somewhere in Salt Lake.
SLCPD said the two missing teens from Taylorsville are headed towards downtown Salt Lake.
Carol is described as 5’1″ 130 pounds brown hair blue eyes. Carol is considered endangered due to her mental capacity, SLCPD reported.
Kaleb is described as 5’7″ 180 pounds blonde hair blue eyes by SLCPD.
Both of the minors were last seen in Millcreek at about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday evening.
If you have seen these two, or know anything about their whereabouts, please contact the Unified Police Department at 801-743-7000.
This article will be updated when more information is available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral