And then there were four: The votes have been counted, the results are in and four Thanksgiving dinner side dishes remain.
Mashed Potatoes vs. Jell-O
Bringing in a resounding 93.8% of the vote, the taters trounced Jell-O, securing their spot in the Thanksgiving Dinner final four.
Stuffing vs. Green Beans
In another clear race, stuffing kicked the can of green beans out into defeat with 81% of the votes.
Gravy vs. Cornbread
We’ve heard that gravy goes on everything, and it will continue on in this competition as well. Gravy pushed cornbread off the end of the table with nearly 86% of the votes.
Salad vs. Sweet Potato Casserole
The last race between the appetizing eight came down to salads and sweet potatoes and was by far the closest competition. Edging out the leafy greens, the Sweet Potato Casserole closed the deal for 53.9% of responses and will move on to our semi-final round.
Vote for your favorite Thanksgiving Dinner side now
Cast your vote for your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes below by making a selection in both of our semi-final head-to-head battles. Then, hit “Submit” at the bottom. We’ll tally up the results and post them tomorrow along with a new round of voting!
Make sure and follow us on the KSL NewsRadio Facebook page for the results as well as the final round of voting tomorrow.
- General Conference to be virtual again in April, church leaders announce (pageviews: 1483)
- General Conference to be virtual again in April, church leaders announce (pageviews: 1262)
- Gov. Spencer Cox will focus on six priorities in his first 500 days – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1225)
- Large police presence near Rose Park – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1149)
- Contests (pageviews: 828)
- Biden takes the helm as president: 'Democracy has prevailed' (pageviews: 706)
- Full list of pardons and commutations granted by President Donald Trump (pageviews: 690)
- Enter to win a pair of Apple Airpods! - KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 656)