South Jordan rollover crash sends car into Harmon’s parking lot
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Emergency officials responded to a rollover car crash that occurred right outside of Harmon’s Grocery in The District in South Jordan Wednesday.
The first car crashed into three vehicles in the grocery story parking lot, according to officials at the scene.
Authorities report an elderly woman was headed westbound on 11400 South when she crossed the median into the opposite side of traffic, then crashed into three parked cars in the Harmon’s parking lot.
Emergency responders had to cut someone out of one of the vehicles. They examined the driver of the car involved in the rollover on scene in the Harmon’s lot, but did not transport her to the hospital.
The condition of the other two individuals involved in the accident is unclear at this time.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Intermountain Healthcare and Zipline launch drone delivery service
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges