South Jordan rollover crash sends car into Harmon’s parking lot
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Emergency officials responded to a rollover car crash that occurred right outside of Harmon’s Grocery in The District in South Jordan Wednesday.
The first car crashed into three vehicles in the grocery story parking lot, according to officials at the scene.
Authorities report an elderly woman was headed westbound on 11400 South when she crossed the median into the opposite side of traffic, then crashed into three parked cars in the Harmon’s parking lot.
Emergency responders had to cut someone out of one of the vehicles. They examined the driver of the car involved in the rollover on scene in the Harmon’s lot, but did not transport her to the hospital.
The condition of the other two individuals involved in the accident is unclear at this time.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- US added a strong 517,000 jobs in January despite Fed hikes
- SLCPD arrest two people in connection to a Wednesday shooting
- Utah mom shares grocery budgeting tips
- Bill would require buildings to post signs for events meant for adults
- Fake nursing diploma scheme in Florida; 25 arrested
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend