Washington police issue Amber Alert for missing 15-year-old
YAKIMA WASHINGTON — Authorities in Yakima, Washington issued an Amber alert for a missing 15-year-old girl on Monday.
Police say Angeles Revuelta-Buenrostro went missing around 11:20 am when she went to take out the garbage at her home in Washington and never returned.
Angeles was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt and torn jeans.
Authorities previously recovered Angeles in Arizona with a 36-year-old male, Daniel Ovante, who coerced her through social media.
Ovante recently made threats to come and take Angeles and kill her family.
He was last known to be driving a 2001 black Ford F150 with Arizona license plates no. BYR6257.
Ovante has a felony warrant and is considered to be armed and dangerous.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- More than 1,500 dead as powerful quake hits southern Turkey and Syria
- 2 arrested in central California shooting that left 6 dead, including mother clutching…
- Bill permitting pregnant people to use HOV lane passes House
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- Evacuations ordered amid fears of an explosion as an Ohio train continues burning days after…
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you