Got surveillance video? Brigham City police need it after vandalism spree
SALT LAKE CITY — The Brigham City Police Department says vandals shot out nearly 2 dozen windows between Brigham City and Perry, Utah sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday morning.
And it wasn’t just car windows, a business and a church were also targeted.
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) January 30, 2021
KSL TV reporter Mike Anderson says he spoke with officials who are asking the public for any surveillance video they may have.
And Anderson also spoke with one of the business owners who woke up to learn that their business window was shot out overnight.
Anybody with information, or surveillance video that may help police, is asked to contact Brigham City Police.
Check out Mike Anderson’s video for the full story.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured