Another winter weather advisory issued from early Monday to Wednesday morning
SALT LAKE CITY — The National Weather Service of Salt Lake City issued another winter weather advisory lasting from early Monday through Wednesday morning for all Utah mountains.
The snow will be on-again, off-again over the three-day period. Those snow showers will linger throughout Wednesday with light to moderate snowfall.
Details on our next winter storm:
*Periods light-moderate snow Mon-Wed. Snow will be more continuous in mountains with valleys seeing breaks in snow.
*Significant, low-density snow accumulations for northern and central mountains, especially the Cottonwood Canyons.#utwx pic.twitter.com/1NzcXhbqK9
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) February 14, 2021
The NWS reports mountain routes will be impacted Monday, worsening on Tuesday. Valley roads will be somewhat impacted on Monday as well, but is more likely to be impacted on Tuesday.
Throughout the first half of the week, officials report high avalanche danger for all Utah mountains.
Today’s Top Stories
- Boy dies after falling from slide at Rose Springs Elementary School
- Man’s arm partially amputated by farm equipment Tuesday afternoon
- Looking for a New Winter Activity? Try Skijoring in Bear Lake
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Utah delegation’s reaction to Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- New photo of Gabby Petito raises questions
- House Speaker Wilson expresses disappointment in Biden’s State of the Union Address
- Rep. Stewart: Lessons to be learned from Chinese spy balloon
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers