RIVERTON, Utah – Riverton police say a man in his 30s died Wednesday night after he was found in a hot tub. According to Sgt. Tony Wolfgramm, officers were called to a home off of 130th South 2100 west early Wednesday evening.
“It sounds as though he came in to relax in his hot tub, then someone in the house came out to the hot tub, finding him inside the water, upside down,” according to Sgt. Wolfgramm.
He says a family member who is a nurse began performing CPR after noticing the man was unconscious in the hot tub. Officers assisted prior to the arrival of medical crews. Despite their efforts, the man was pronounced dead.
No cause of death has been released and the victim has not yet been identified by authorities.
Today’s Top Stories
- FBI: Dental records show that remains are Laundrie’s
- Skywest flights grounded by technical problems
- Salt Lake City IT employee arrested, accused of working with human trafficker
- What may be in that notebook belonging to Brian Laundrie?
- Canyons School District returns to remote-learning Fridays
- Cila, Amur Tiger resident of Utah’s Hogle Zoo has passed
- FBI: Human remains found during search for Brian Laundrie
- CDC says certain whole onions from Mexico are linked to Salmonella
- Idaho Supreme Court orders change of venue in Daybell case
- Thirsty Great Salt Lake just got a little help from its friends