Man in his 30s dead after drowning in a hot tub
RIVERTON, Utah – Riverton police say a man in his 30s died Wednesday night after he was found in a hot tub. According to Sgt. Tony Wolfgramm, officers were called to a home off of 130th South 2100 west early Wednesday evening.
“It sounds as though he came in to relax in his hot tub, then someone in the house came out to the hot tub, finding him inside the water, upside down,” according to Sgt. Wolfgramm.
He says a family member who is a nurse began performing CPR after noticing the man was unconscious in the hot tub. Officers assisted prior to the arrival of medical crews. Despite their efforts, the man was pronounced dead.
No cause of death has been released and the victim has not yet been identified by authorities.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two autistic brothers with ties to Utah drown off Hawaii coast
- 300 W., North Temple intersection closed after crash involving UTA bus
- Utah Lake restoration called “unconstitutional” by state agency
- Suspicious package at Intermountain Layton Hospital removed, detonated
- Part of a foot, in a shoe, spotted in Yellowstone hot spring
- ‘Multiple casualties’ reported after two planes collide over California airport,…
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Records set for 100 degree days in SLC and flood warnings statewide
- Sen. Romney touts safety of Utah elections, says he won’t run for president in 2024
- Taylorsville police release details on suspected murder-suicide