Delta flight makes emergency landing at Salt Lake International Airport
SALT LAKE CITY — A Delta Airlines flight that took off from Atlanta was diverted to Salt Lake City on Monday afternoon.
Salt Lake City International Airport spokeswoman Nancy Volmer told KSL that Delta Flight 2123 was experiencing “some engine issues.”
“Delta’s flight 2123 from Atlanta to Seattle was diverted to Salt Lake City because of some engine issues,” Volmer said.
“But it landed safely and without incident.”
This is a developing story, and more information will be added as it becomes available.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Utah’s GOP Congressmen defeat primary challengers
- Salt Lake City Police cancel Amber alert for 11-year-old girl
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary
- State elections leaders dismiss state lawmakers claims of vote switching
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- UDOT seeks public feedback on future of Bangerter Highway
- Utah primary election: Acceptable ID to bring for in-person voting
- Lawmaker seeks to remove felony statute from Utah’s abortion trigger law
- Jan. 6 panel calls surprise hearing to present new evidence