Delta flight makes emergency landing at Salt Lake International Airport
Feb 22, 2021, 4:49 PM
SALT LAKE CITY — A Delta Airlines flight that took off from Atlanta was diverted to Salt Lake City on Monday afternoon.
Salt Lake City International Airport spokeswoman Nancy Volmer told KSL that Delta Flight 2123 was experiencing “some engine issues.”
“Delta’s flight 2123 from Atlanta to Seattle was diverted to Salt Lake City because of some engine issues,” Volmer said.
“But it landed safely and without incident.”
This is a developing story, and more information will be added as it becomes available.
VIDEO: Sen. Romney confronted by an angry passenger at the airport
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date