One dead, 2 in critical condition after T-bone crash on SR-36
TOOELE COUNTY — Saturday night around 9:04 p.m. a Dodge Ram traveling southbound on SR-36 was involved in a T-bone crash when it lost control and ended up on the northbound side of the concrete divider.
Agent Colton Freckleton with the Utah Highway Patrol said that the Dodge Ram lost control and hopped over the divider and ended up facing eastbound.
A Ford F-150 containing a family of 5 was traveling southbound on SR-36 and collided with the Dodge Ram in a T-bone crash.
The 18-year-old male in the Dodge ram was pronounced dead at the scene of the crash.
The two adults driving the F-150 were taken to the hospital in critical condition, the three children in the vehicle suffered only minor injuries.
The northbound lane was closed until 1:35 a.m. this morning as an investigation took place.
Agent Freckleton said the driver of the Dodge Ram was driving too fast for conditions which caused the Dodge Ram to lose control.
It is unknown if anyone involved was wearing seatbelts at the time of the accident.
Today’s Top Stories
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people are in critical condition following two-vehicle car crash
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- SLCPD shuts down area near 700 East following fight at yoga studio
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- Expert gives tips on conquering your downward social-media scroll
- Bountiful woman arrested after allegedly stealing $6,000 from patient
- Sen. Mike Lee fends off 2 opponents to win Utah GOP primary