Where to get a free COVID-19 test in Utah this week
SALT LAKE CITY– Utah is continuing to offer free rapid COVID-19 tests to members of the community in need of one. Anyone ages three and over are eligible to obtain a free test despite not having symptoms.
Free testing locations:
To make an appointment with TestUtah, visit here and click ‘start now’ to begin scheduling your test.
- Ellison Park, 700 N 2200 W, Layton (drive-through), Tuesday, 3/30 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Duchesne Justice Court, 21554 W 9000 S, Duchesne (drive-through), Tuesday, 3/30 – 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Southeast Utah Health Department, 25 W Main Street, Castle Dale (drive-through), Wednesday, 3/31 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Thursday, 4/1 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Southeast Utah Health Department, 575 S Kane Creek, Moab (drive-through), Friday, 4/2 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 4/3 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Fiddler’s Canyon, 170 E Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (drive-through), Monday, 3/29 and Tuesday, 3/30 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days)
Salt Lake County:
- West Jordan City Hall, 8000 S Redwood Rd., West Jordan (drive-through), Friday, 4/2 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 4/3 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Centennial Park, 5405 W 3100 S, West Valley City (drive-through), Wednesday, 3/31 and Thursday, 4/1, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days)
- Park City High School, 1750 Kearns Blvd, Park City (drive-through), Tuesday, 3/30 through Saturday, 4/3 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Mapleton City Hall, 125 W 400 N, Mapleton (drive-through testing in the west parking lot), Friday, 4/2 – 12:00 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 4/3 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Highland City Hall, 5400 Civic Center Drive, Highland (east parking lot), Wednesday, 3/31 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Thursday, 4/1 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N 500 W, Lehi, Monday, 3/29 and Tuesday, 3/30 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days)
- Wride Park, 5806 Pony Express Pkwy, Eagle Mountain, Friday, 4/2 and Saturday, 4/3 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days)
- Utah County Health Department, 285 N 1250 E, Payson, Wednesday, 3/31 and Thursday, 4/1, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (both days)
- Wasatch County Events Complex, 415 Southfield Road, Heber City (drive-through), Monday, 3/29 and Tuesday, 3/30 – 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days) Register here.
- North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N 200 E, North Ogden (drive-through), Monday, 3/29 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will be emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, please call (801) 683-0790.
Utah Department of Health/National Guard mobile test team sites:
To make an appointment, visit here and fill out the form to schedule your free test.
- Beaver High School, 195 E Beaver Blvd, (enter drive-through testing from 100 N) Beaver, Thursday, April 1 – 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Monday, 3/29, Wednesday, 3/31, and Friday 4/2 – 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. (each day) and Saturday, 4/3 – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Davis Technical College, 550 E 300 S, (a mobile van event held in P1 parking lot on the south side of campus on Davis Tech Drive), Kaysville, Tuesday, 3/30 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Woods Cross High School, 600 W 2200 S, Woods Cross (inside in the theater – use the main entrance and follow the signs), Friday, 4/2 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday, 4/3 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cedar High School, 703 West 600 South, (enter drive-through from 860 W) Cedar City, Friday, April 2 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Salt Lake County:
- Cannon Health Building, 288 N 1460 W, Salt Lake City, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Utah State Fair Park (building #51), 155 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City (enter through the northwest corner at 300 N and 1200 W), Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Utah Public Health Laboratory, 4431 S 2700 W, Taylorsville (drive-through in the west parking lot), Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Salt Lake Community College – Taylorsville Campus, 4408 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City (parking lot V at the northeast end of the Taylorsville campus), Monday, 3/29 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Salt Lake Community College – Jordan Campus, 3491 W 9000 S, West Jordan, (drive-through in the parking lot on the north side of the Jordan campus), Friday, 4/2 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Columbus Center, Promise, 2531 S 400 E, South Salt Lake, Thursday, 4/1 – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Corner Canyon High School, 12943 S 700 E (in front of the Commons area), Draper, Monday, 3/29 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 4/3 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cottonwood Heights City Hall, 2277 East Bengal Blvd, Cottonwood Heights (mobile van testing held in City Hall parking lot), Tuesday, 3/30 and Thursday, 4/1 – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. (both days)
- Murray High School, 5450 South State Street, Murray (mobile van event to be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school), Wednesday, 3/31 – 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 4/3 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cottonwood High School, 5715 1300 E (mobile van event in the parking lot), Murray, Saturday, 4/3 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Highland High School, 2166 South 1700 East (mobile van event in the high school parking lot, enter on 2100 S), Salt Lake City, Tuesday, 3/30 and Thursday, 4/1 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (both days)
- Nebo School District Advanced Learning Center, 161 E 400 N, Salem, Monday, 3/29 and Friday, 4/2 – 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (both days)
- Utah Valley University, UVU L10 parking lot: northeast corner of 800 S and 1200 W by the athletic field (drive-through), Tuesday, 3/30 and Wednesday, 3/31 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. (both days) and Saturday, 4/3 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Grandview Learning Center, 1591 Jordan Avenue, Provo, Thursday, 4/1 – 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Friday, 4/2 – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Westlake High School, 99 North Thunder Blvd., Saratoga Springs, Monday, 3/29 – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Weber State University, 1348 E 3850 S, Ogden (in the W4 parking lot at the top of campus by the stadium), Wednesday, 3/31 – 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from CV19result@utah.gov 30 minutes to several hours after your test is done. If the email doesn’t show up in your inbox, check your spam folder or use another browser. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
Salt Lake County Health Department testing site:
Salt Lake County:
- Maverik Center, Lot D, 2050 W 3100 S (the corner of 3100 South and Decker Lake Drive) West Valley City, Monday – Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
This free testing site is offered by the Salt Lake County Health Department. For more information on their testing site, visit here or call 385-468-4082 for more information.
For other testing locations visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.
How To Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus
COVID-19 coronaviruses transmitted from person to person. It is a virus that is similar to the common cold and the flu. So, to prevent it from spreading:
- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a mask.
- Don’t touch your face.
- Keep children and those with compromised immune systems away from someone who is coughing or sneezing (in this instance, at least six feet)
- If there is an outbreak near you, practice social distancing (stay at home, instead of going to the movies, sports events, or other activities.)
- Get a flu shot.
- Get vaccinated.
Utah Coronavirus Information Line – 1-800-456-7707
Today’s Top Stories
- CDC confirms five monkeypox cases in Utah
- Husband of Bluffdale mayor faces charges threatening city councilman
- Delta pilots picketing in Salt Lake City and across the country
- Supreme Court says Biden can end Trump-era ‘Remain in Mexico’ immigration policy
- Two people injured in Brigham City two-vehicle crash
- Jackson sworn in, becomes 1st Black woman on Supreme Court
- Different abortion law now in effect in Utah
- Utah County attorney says he’s been wrongly accused of cannibalism
- Party ban becomes permanent for Airbnb
- Supreme Court limits EPA in curbing power plant emissions