Priced Out – finding an affordable home
What’s driving it – is it really California move-ins prompted by the pandemic? The shifting of the American workplace?
How will it impact buyers and sellers? Is it impacting buyers and sellers? Life is great if you’re selling a home right now, unless you’re trying to buy another.
How is the market impacting homeowners? What does it mean for property taxes? The future?
Buying a home is becoming increasingly difficult in Utah as prices for homes soar. But everybody still needs a place to live, and renters have to deal with the same market forces pushing up the cost of homes and apartments.
Part 4: Are there possible solutions to skyrocketing housing prices?
In the final part of our “Priced Out” series, we take a look at some of the solutions to skyrocketing home prices in Utah.
Friday, April 16th – A one-hour KSL Town Hall presented by Ivory Homes. Jeff Caplan talks with Utahns who have been priced out of affordable housing, as well as economic experts to talk about the future of housing in Utah and what is being done to tackle Utah’s affordable housing problem.
Today’s Top Stories
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant
- Arches ranger remembers warning Gabby Petito about toxic relationship
- The search for Brian Laundrie, Gabby Petito’s fiancé, resumes today in the Carlton…
- 911 call that prompted interaction with Gabby Petito released
- Law enforcement expert worries Moab’s investigation into Petito incident may be too narrow
- Florida sheriff said man seen on trail camera is not Brian Laundrie
- FBI: Remains found in Wyoming belong to Gabby Petito
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- FBI confirms body found in Grand Teton area matches Gabby Petito’s description
- Utah National Guard soldier dies in training exercises in Kentucky