Two injured, including a teenager, in ATV side-by-side accident
SALT LAKE CITY — Two people were injured in an ATV side-by-side accident on Friday night, including a 14-year-old who was taken to St. George Regional Hospital by Intermountain Life Flight with critical injuries.
Lt. Regan Wilson with Utah State Parks told KSL the accident happened in the Purple Hills area of Warner Valley.
The St. George News reported that the two were on a camping trip with other family members when the accident happened.
The 14-year-old sustained injuries after being pinned under the ATV.
Washington County Search and Rescue, Utah State Parks, and Life Flight all responded to the crash. The older victim was taken by ambulance to a St. George hospital. The younger accident victim was taken by Life Flight helicopter to a St. George Regional Hospital.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Montana man gets 3 years in prison for role in Capitol riot
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Grandson of two found dead at a home in Clearfield facing murder charges