Say goodbye to extra Chick-fil-A sauce… for now
SALT LAKE CITY — It’s the never-ending saga of shortages. Next on the list: beloved Chick-fil-A sauce. The chicken chain is limiting the amount of Chick-fil-A sauces per order due to an industry-wide shortage.
The new Chick-fil-A sauce ratio is as follows:
- 1 sauce per entree
- 2 sauces per meal
- 3 sauces per 30-count chicken nuggets
The company warned customers may not be able to receive some items on the menu, including sauces, due to the shortage, on Monday.
Other shortage news:
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral