SOLDIER SUMMIT, Utah — Wildfire officials say they’re evacuating a boy scout camp while they respond to a fire west of Soldier Summit in Utah County.
Utah Fire Info tweeted the information late Friday afternoon. They could not specify the size of the fire yet, or its cause.
NEW START: Resources are responding to a wildfire located west of Soldier Summit in Utah County. A nearby boy scout camp is being evacuated. Size and cause unknown at this time, more info will be available when resources arrive on scene. #ffslkw
Location: https://t.co/VQh2g6vFkf pic.twitter.com/MydODs2slb
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 4, 2021
Fire officials did not specify which boy scout camp was evacuated.
This story will be updated.
I have an idea for a future in-depth report. How do I tell you about it?
Today’s Top Stories
- Arizona couple drowns at Deer Creek Reservoir, neither wearing life vest
- Father drowns at Pineview trying to retrieve son
- Utah Adventures Are Waiting for Your Student | Experience One of the Best Summer School…
- How the 2020 recession in the US is affecting Americans in 2021 and into the future –…
- 7 things you didn’t know about ketamines for pain, depression, stress, and recovery…
- 6 common questions about treasury management services
- Cedar City Utah is your next weekend vacation | 6 awesome outdoor adventures you and your…
- School suspends social media accounts, district investigates reason for leaving student out…
- Salt Lake officer-involved shooting deemed as justified
- John Stockton, Jazz legend, appears in anti-vaccine documentary trailer