Human-caused fire near Moab leads to evacuations
#PackCreekFire update: The fire has been determined to be human caused, by an unattended campfire. The fire is burning with active fire behavior today. There is a Red Flag Warning in effect a tonight until 10 pm. For public and firefighter safety, please avoid the area. #usfsss
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 10, 2021
Today’s Top Stories
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- South Jordan could see new housing development
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Why is there an increase of wildlife in SLC neighborhoods?
- Weather causing delayed starts for several schools across Utah
- Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure
- Freezing weather causes delayed start for Cache County School District schools
- Five Common Causes of Cervical Cancer – and What You Can Do to Lower Your Risk