New wildfire sparks near Wasatch Mountain State Park
SALT LAKE CITY – A new wildfire sparked near Wasatch Mountain State Park Thursday. Fire authorities are calling the blaze the Pine Canyon Fire.
Evacuations were underway for the Oak Loop Campground. No other information has been released.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 10, 2021
This story is breaking and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- One person killed in wrong-way head-on collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- The bizarre history of Groundhog Day
- Four elk killed as herd gets too close to I-215 and I-80
- Bill to set target water level for the Great Salt Lake dries up
- Salt Lake City police investigating shooting, one person hurt
- One man dead, suspect on the run after Glendale shooting
- Davis County officials charge suspect in Layton Amber Alert
- Opinion: Is sportsmanship dead in high school basketball?