Questions about firework restrictions, drought, coronavirus, or anything? Ask Gov. Cox your question
SALT LAKE CITY– It’s time for Utah Governor Spencer Cox to answer your questions. If you would like Cox to respond to something on your mind, ask away during ‘Let Me Speak to the Governor,’ from noon to 1 pm.
Call 801 KSL TALK or text 575 8255 to ask your question.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two people dead in Taylorsville after shooting
- Direct selling and the big impact it has on the Utah economy
- What the bishops knew: Church releases details, timeline about Arizona sex abuse case
- Utah Little League player, after fall from bunk bed, is making progress
- Quantum computing of “great concern” to Rep. Chris Stewart, here’s why
- Crash causes big delays in Tooele County
- Utah experiences another interesting day of weather
- Ogden Schools make strides in security efforts
- Unified Police looking for missing teen from Holladay
- Park City Resort introduces paid parking systems