America’s Freedom Festival and Stadium of Fire is back this year for the 4th of July | How will you celebrate your Independence Day?
1. Freedom Days (July 2nd – 5th)
Freedom Days is 3 days of patriotic family fun right in downtown Provo. With all sorts of food vendors serving up anything from snow cones to turkey legs, you’ll absolutely find something to eat! Then shop around for handmade crafts, jewelry, quilts, and many other unique items. Plus you’ll be able to enjoy live entertainment with a wide selection of musical genres. Everyone wins!
2. The amazing Stadium of Fire is back! (July 3rd)
You can’t have America’s Freedom Festival without Stadium of Fire! Saturday, July 3rd will signal the return of Stadium of Fire at LaVell Edwards Stadium for its 40th year! First, this year they are featuring Grammy-winning singer Lee Greenwood and country music legend Collin Raye. Then, you’ll get to see the incredible Nitro Circus action sports team too. As well as F-35 flyovers from Utah’s Hill Air Force Base, and skydiving. Finally, you won’t want to miss the USA’s largest stadium fireworks display all set to the beautiful music from the Millennial Choirs & Orchestras. You can get your tickets at byutickets.com.
3. Patriotic Service (July 4th)
On Sunday, July 4th, at 8 pm will be the first-ever outdoor service at LaVell Edwards Stadium. You’ll be able to see inspiring performances by Millennial Choirs and Orchestras, as well as a few words from Tad R. Callister, general authority emeritus of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Above all, this event is free to the public.
4. The Grand Parade (July 5th)
How will you celebrate your independence?
- Not Sure How to Celebrate Your Independence this Year? 3 Patriotic 4th of July Activities to Do During the Coronavirus With Your Family
- July is the deadliest month for drunk driving in the United States
- Are You Looking for an Inexpensive Family-Friendly Trip? Box Elder County Has You Covered with 3 Cool Spots to Visit This Weekend
Today’s Top Stories
- Pioneer Day Parade: Road closures, times, and how to watch
- Church missionaries killed in head-on collision
- Fun facts about the Olympics
- How to watch every single event at the Tokyo Olympics
- St. George police officer dead after a two-week battle with COVID-19
- To keep your green lawn during drought, listen to the pro
- West Jordan standoff between police and barricaded man
- Salt Lake City creates tiny home design contest as possible housing shortage solution
- Secondary water shutdown coming to parts of Davis and Weber Counties
- How the city of Mapleton managed to avoid a flooding disaster