Monday morning power outage affected 3500 customers near Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Rocky Mountain Power crews have been working an outage near Saratoga Springs since 4:00 a.m., 3500 customers were initially affected. Currently, about 1,400 are now without power.
Power was temporarily restored to some customers, however, now about1,400 Saratoga Springs residents are in the middle of another outage.
The estimated time for restoration is about 3:00 p.m.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- You’ll love spending the day at Bear Lake | How to spend a day at Bear Lake
- Biden signs bipartisan gun safety bill into law: ‘God willing, it’s going to…
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Utah leaders react to Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade
- Flight instructor, student, die in crash of USU Aviation plane
- 5 Ways You’re Watering Your Lawn Wrong
- With Roe v. Wade now overturned, could same-sex marriage be next?