Monday morning power outage affected 3500 customers near Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Rocky Mountain Power crews have been working an outage near Saratoga Springs since 4:00 a.m., 3500 customers were initially affected. Currently, about 1,400 are now without power.
Power was temporarily restored to some customers, however, now about1,400 Saratoga Springs residents are in the middle of another outage.
The estimated time for restoration is about 3:00 p.m.
This story will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Victim in fatal auto pedestrian crash was 11 years old, investigation continues
- Hidden cameras found in restrooms in U of U Student Life Center, suspect in custody
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Utah Air National Guard Airman dies during routine deployment
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Two people hurt in auto-pedestrian collision in Orem
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Utah’s Coordinated Action Plan for Water released this week
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- 18-year-old connected to Orem shooting turns himself in